If you have any EMS inquiry, come to PTEK, a professional PCB assembly company. Check out this list of some of the high-quality printed circuit board assembly services we offer:
• One-Stop Fabrication and Assembly: A turnkey start-to-finish solution meets all your needs.
• Multiple PCB Assembly Services: SMT, THT, Mixed Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCBs, Flex PCBs, etc.
• Flexible Volume Assembly Alternatives: Prototypes, low volume, high volume — we do it all.
• Parts Sourcing: We have years of experience and stable relationships with authorized electronic components manufacturers and distributors, so you always get real, quality parts. All parts go through 100 percent quality inspection before use.
• Comprehensive Quality Assurance: From visual inspection to AOI inspection, we take quality control very seriously and test everything rigorously for functionality and quality.
• High Efficiency, Low Cost: You'll appreciate the value of our added free services, like our Valor DFM/DFA check and expert professional design assistance.
• Professional Engineering Team: We're highly qualified and dedicated to the success of your project, allowing you to start with optimized designs and giving you a better chance to meet project deadlines.
• Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO 9001:2008-certified and RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
From SMD to through-hole and mixed assembly projects, we do it all, including free Valor DFM/DFA checks and function testing to verify the quality of your boards, with no minimum cost requirements or added tooling charges when you reorder. Our detailed assembly capabilities are listed in the table below:
1pc - 10,000,000+pcs
PCB Spec Requirements
PCB whose width/length is less than 30mm should be panelized
Max board size: 400x450 mm
Board Type: Rigid PCBs, Flexible PCBs, Metal core PCBs
Surface finish: lead/lead-free HASL, ENIG, Silver, OSP
Mixed technology (SMT & Thru-hole)
Single or double sided placement
Shield cover assembly for EMI emission control
Lead-free - RoHS
SMT 0201 or larger
BGA 0.35mm pitch, POP (Package on Package)
WLCSP 0.35mm pitch
Hard metric connectors
Cable & wire
SMT Parts Presentation
Laser-cut stainless steel
Free DFM Review
Box Build Assembly
100% AOI test
Function test as custom
We are ready to provide you with a high-quality, one-stop-shop experience for any and all of your printed circuit assembly requirements right now. If you need more information about any of PCB assembly cost, our services or processes, contact us right away. We'll be happy to answer them.
Please contact for more detailed advice:
Technical and sale support: Mr. Đông +84 91 6469 693